The title is a bit of a stretch but I think that's the best way to describe what's happening now. Unofficially, all my classes have ended now and so I haven't set foot on campus since last Friday. My first exam is on the 17th and I have two weeks to kill before then. This is a very nice change of pace as the work load for this year has been ridicously. But now, all projects have been handed in, all tests have been completed, and all that is left are the final exams coming up in two weeks.
This is now a good time to reflect on things, espescially what I want to do after I graduate. I've been contemplating whether or not to stay in school for my masters because the pull of work has been tempting although finding a job is stressful too. With the busyness of school, I haven't been able to apply to any jobs but I have been headhunted this year again. I just had an interview today and we'll see how that goes. I wonder if I'll accept the job if an offer.
Useless Fact for the Post: If one places a tiny amount of liquor on a scorpion, it will instantly go mad and sting itself to death.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Have fun in HK...
now i'll have to find a scorpion to see if it actually works...
headhunted? i wish i were that special.
that scorpian sounds like me, but replace alcohol with schoolwork.
Post a Comment