If I was a calculator right now, I would always give the answer ERROR. Okay, that's a terrible analogy for what I'm feeling right now. I'm just so burden with school work to do that I can't think straight about anything.
Committments are hard -- I feel that with school, I haven't been able to spend as much time as I would like dealing with Gilead. But I do need to get back into a regular spiritual rhythm and that will for sure help refuel my passion with dealing with youth. They are such a fun bunch of people to work with and its really rewarding watching them grow up from Grade 9 until they graduate in Grade 12.
Another thought is the dilemma of life after graduation. More school or work -- I don't feel a push to do either at the moment -- perhaps the busyness of school has clouded my judgement.
Anwyays, back to work, before I permantly lapse into a lazy coma.
Today's Random Fact: A hippo can run faster than a man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment