1.10.08

School = Work

So it appears I'm a bit behind in my blog updates. In general, going to school feels like it is going to a 9 to 5 job. It's draining and it's always about being professional. I'm not saying I don't like it but if my career is going to be like this -- I'm going to need a lot of vacation time. I'm sure that I'll get used it over the next 15 months remaining of my MBA education but I'm just tired right now -- but still plugging away.

On to my second thought - I think I'm sick of pizza now. All the clubs that I have joined had their kick-off this week and all of them serves tons and tons of pizza. I appreciate the free lunch but I think I've had more pizza in this week alone than in the last year. However, we do get the occassional sushi platter which I look forward to every time. On a side note, I need to learn how to appreciate wine -- hopefully joining the wine society will help me with that.

Two more weeks until final exams -- hopefully you find me after that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you can do it ralphie!