29.10.07
Week Cycle
I find that I live a life only looking forward to one day of the week where I can rest and relax. Unfortunately, circumstances dictate me to do work on the certain day as well -- therefore, I become disappointed and withdrawn for the day. I suppose that it's not a good thing that the day I look forward to is not a Friday, or a Sunday, but in fact a Monday -- where my schedule appears to be free. I find joy in wasting time and killing time with nonsense; perhaps I should learn to use the time reflecting on the shambles of my spiritual life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
not a cure all, but one step that helped me was to keep a "prayer journal"... nothing fancy nor long. I used a daytimer that has like 5 lines per day. So every day (or at least somewhat regularly), i "prayed" for someone or something on those five lines. it helped me begin to refocus on God, esp. when things got busy (which is usually)
Post a Comment